Young Scholar Award
Awards for the best papers will be set up to young scholars The abstracts will be shortlisted by a panel under Scientific & Program Committees. The shortlisted papers will be arranged for oral presentation and assessed by the panel. The candidate must:
1. register for the congress;
2. attend the congress and the closing ceremony;
3. be the first author of the abstract;
4. within 5 years after receiving his/her Ph.D. degree.
5. indicate to join the competition of Young Scholar Award via the abstract submission