Call for Abstracts
The 9th WACBE World Congress on Bioengineering welcomes submission of abstracts for original contribution to the following congress tracks:
2. Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine
3. Biomedical Imaging
4. Signal Processing
5. Health Informatics
7. Sports Medicine
11. Medical Devices
12. Cellular, Genomic, and Biomolecular Engineering
14. Big data
15. Aging and Gerontology
16. Industry, Innovation, and Entrepreneurship
17. Ethics in Biomedical Engineering
18. Other Related Topics
1. Abstract should be submitted in English only.
2. The maximum length of abstract content is limited to 350 words.
3. Number of authors should not be more than 10.
4. Please note that at least one author must register in full to attend and present the
abstract at the Congress and that an author must not present more than two
presentations (either oral or poster).
5. The content should not contain any figures and tables.
6. Registered participants should indicate your preferred presentation types, oral,
poster or either when you submit your abstracts via online system. The organizing
committee are unable to guarantee your preferences as this is for planning purposes only. Please note the final allocation of your presentation type.
7. You can revise your abstract at any time up to the submission deadline of 1st
8. Abstracts will be reviewed by the committee for scientific merit, relevance to the
programmatic theme, clarity and soundness.
9. Please ensure that research findings are described to a level sufficient for reviewers
to make an informed decision on scientific quality. Abstracts that fail to meet these
criteria will be rejected.
10. A notification letter will be sent through e-mail.